Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday 5th December

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friday 5th December Empty Friday 5th December Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good morning all. Boy am I knackered already this morning and all I did was get up out of bed. Laughing
We had a nice lunch with our friend Derek. Now I must work on his project and get that done today so I can get busy and finish up my cards and such.

Meg, sorry to hear the house hasn't sold yet. Big hugs hun. Sounds like you have lots of social engagements there. Those should be fun. Brian and I are finding we are becoming complete home bodies and just enjoy staying at home in our own little world. LOL

Nettie, wow! You are doing really well with the tennis playing. Well done you and well done to Christopher too. And you are way ahead of me on this Christmas stuff. LOL

Shelagh, well done on the remembering what it was you were trying to remember. I think I have something to remember about Monday, but can't remember and Brian says we don't have anything on our Schedule for that day. LOL But for some reason Monday is something I need to pay attention to. LOL

Hi Mary, Hope you have a super day there.

Well all, I need to get this coffee down me and woken up so I can get things done today. Big hugs to all.
Patxxx I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Friday 5th December Empty Re: Friday 5th December Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:54 am

shelagh

shelagh

Morning all

Glad you enjoyed your meal Pat Smile,
hope you remember about Monday, Perhaps last posting day for America?

Off into town this morning to pick up some bits once Michael is dressed Smile

On one of the other groups I'm in they are saying Woolworths has a 50% off sale today, I'd much rather that eldest daughter knew if she was going to get paid on Christmas eve Mad , she's been ther since she left school 11yrs ago and they are all just as much in the dark as to what's going on as we are.

Just what we need on top of everything else Sad Sad

Have a good day and enjoy whatever your plans

3Friday 5th December Empty Re: Friday 5th December Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:34 am

Meg

Meg

Good evening Pat, Shelagh, Nettie and Mary.
It has been very hot here today, yesterday I had the heater on, today the cooler.
Pat, I was not worried about being home, just with Jim for company, but after he died I discovered I had lost touch with people, living alone and seeing no one for days at a time can be very depressing. And when you are down, the only way to go is Up and Over. So hopefully that is what I have done.
At the moment it is a busy time. The Inner Wheel only meets once a month.

We are collecting Bra's at the moment, good used and also new. Rotary will send them to the women in the African Countries, who are suffering from sores and ulcers, and need an uplift.
So I have put out all the ones I had, as of course I could not wear the pretty ones any more after my breast cancer. I bought new ones today and a new breast form. Our Government now pay up $400 dollars for the form, double if you need two. and my private health cover pays for the bra's
Do not know why I kept them,(bras I mean) maybe hoping for a miracle, jocolor lol. but hopefully they will go to a good cause now. Did you really want to know all lol! that.
I had to buy some cards today, cannot see myself finishing the one's I was making, and cannot find the others, been packed away somewhere. was hoping all would be moved by the 10th.December.
Hope you are all well, and ready for Christmas I did some Christmas shopping today.
Best Wishes and Hugs to you all.Meg

4Friday 5th December Empty Re: Friday 5th December Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:16 am

dwedsmum

Good Morning
I am going to see my granddaughters tomorrow and am really looking forward to seeing them again. They have grown so fast one is 16 and the other 14. We get to spend the whole day with them.

5Friday 5th December Empty Re: Friday 5th December Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 am

Linda*C

Linda*C

Afternoon all Smile

oh boy, I can't believe how many posts I need to catch up on! I didn't think I had been that busy!

Anyway, I hope everyone is well, big hugs all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum