Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday 7th of November

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friday 7th of November Empty Friday 7th of November Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 am

mary

mary

Good morning/evening everyone Smile

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

2Friday 7th of November Empty Re: Friday 7th of November Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi Mary and all that follow. Smile

Well done Marc!!!! It was those ruby slippers hun that did the trick. :)and probably the threat of me calling you hun again. Embarassed

I am feeling lots better thanks. I think I bombarded the bug with Beechams and got rid of it before it could really get ahold of me. Smile We enjoyed going into town yesterday and watching the film. Bit disappointed in it, but I guess they can't all be wonderful all the time. The Pizza and red wine on the other hand were excellent. Smile
Off for a bit of a shop today and then back to work on more cards here. I have ordered some red and green card from the Papermill and hope it gets here soon. As I am quickly running out of those two colours. santa Then the old cuttlebug will be going into over drive. LOL

Meg, glad you can water the plants there now. Hope you got some rain. Like I said I could try sending some of ours your way. The back garden is looking rather muddy now. Sad

Ann I should be working on my List here but I just haven't had the wherewithal to even think about it yet. LOL Maybe my subconcious is supressing the notion of Christmas. LOL

Hope everyone has a super day..... Hope I can catch up on a few things around here today too. Meg I will post your recipe up. I think it might be one Marc would enjoy. Smile I may have to give it a try today actually. Wink

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum