Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday 6th December

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday 6th December Empty Saturday 6th December Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:17 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi all. Sorry for being late posting. Been a busy old morning here already. LOL Besides trying to catch up on things on the computer and chatting with galaxy folks on MSN and Derek dropping by to pick up his disk for the magazine... I printed off our Christmas letter for the family. LOL

I think I am about ready to head back to bed now.

Meg, I sometimes get into a rut like that and I find sometimes I have to yank myself up by my bootstraps and make myself get out and do things. Brian is just as bad, but it can be hard when you are just by yourself. Hopefully the house will sell and you can get settled into the new place. I would just try to keep busy and like you are doing get out and visit folks when you can. Smile Big hugs. You know you can email me any time. I do try to answer and if I forget send me a nudge. I am still having some memory problems even with all the stuff I have been trying to do to improve it.
Been busy doing cards the past few days and hopefully will get my lot out of country done today. We plan to take them into town and post on Monday.

Shelagh, I was wondering about all the folks possibly loosing their jobs at woolies. And especially at this time of the year. I do blame all those blooming big bankers that get all those bonuses, I really do think the government should make them give it back. Because they sure didn't do their jobs, not with them getting the countries into the mess they are into now.

Dwed, hope you enjoy the granddaughters. Smile I may get to see mine later today. My son mentioned an internet web chat possibly. Smile I love seeing her. She goes through changes like crazy. :)And is growing so fast!!!

Well gang off to work on my cards. Hope you have a great day!! And a super weekend. Smile
Big hugs to all.
Patxx I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Saturday 6th December Empty Re: Saturday 6th December Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 am

mary

mary

Hi everyone Smile

Need to get on with cards too.

Managed one Christmas card and one birthday card so far today.

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum