Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

2008 Annual CFA Christmas Card competion Photos.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Okay here we go again. Smile Lots of lovely cards again and you lot are definately getting good at making cards!!!!
Okay prizes go to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with only one prize per person. If the same person wins more then the next card in line will get the prize. I think that way we can all share a bit more.
Okay how to vote. Please send your votes via email Moderators. Hopefully it is working well. I will post up if I have received your vote on another thread that way we can keep tabs if you have voted and if we(mods agree).
Please vote in this way
the word Card then number of the card - and then how many points you score it with the word points or pt next to the number. This will save us poor mods alot of hassle trying to figure out what you mean. LOL We have had some in the past that leave us scratching our heads. LOL But all in good fun I know. Again..... 10 points go to your most favourite card down to 1 pt. Yes, they all deserve points as you will soon see.... Any questions please ask. Okay onto the photos....
Photobucket

Card 1

Photobucket

Card 2

Photobucket

Card3

Photobucket

Card 4

Photobucket

Card5

Photobucket

Card 6