Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

November 19th Wednesday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1November 19th Wednesday Empty November 19th Wednesday Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:43 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi everyone. Still busy working on cards here. Planning on roasting a chicken today for lunch. I also need to get some bread or rolls made. So may be a bit of a cooking day here. Smile
Still waiting here for the postie to bring the card I ordered. I am begining to get a bit upset with the company. Grrrr. Hope it comes soon. I think a few businesses should operate the way the ebay does. With feedback and the quick delivery. Then they may do a bit better. As it is they are making it to the point I don't want to order from them again. They don't even have the common curtesy to answer an email. Which is most annoying.
Well gonna finish eating my breakfast and get busy with my cards before I have to start cooking. Hope all have a lovely day. Big hugs
Patxxxx I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2November 19th Wednesday Empty Re: November 19th Wednesday Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 am

mary

mary

Morning all:) Smile

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

3November 19th Wednesday Empty November 13th Wednesday Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 am

Meg

Meg

Hi Pat Ann and Mary
Nearly the end of another day in Australia.
The rains came , we have had rain now for two days and nights, hopefully the drought has now broken. Today I went with friends to our nearest large town 1 hour drive away, had a nice lunch, bought some more clothes .Embarassed ( When the going get's tough the tough go shopping')
Bought some lovely cherries from the cherry orchard on the way home.
Well our Prime Minister confused !! wants us to spend money, to keep away a recession. tongue .
What bread did you make Pat?
Hi Nettie, Have a good day tomorrow.
Better go to bed. Sleep getting on for midnight
do not want to end up in Pat's pumpkin soup.
.Hope all have a lovely day Meg

4November 19th Wednesday Empty Re: November 19th Wednesday Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:52 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi girls just going to post up photos of the card competition here in a minute.

Meg, I just made ordinary bread rolls today. I should have done your bread recipe as it really sounds yummy, but I was busy and didn't have a chance to. But I will soon.
Glad you had a nice lunch. Cherries sound yummy!!!

Mary hope you have a lovely day.

Ann that goes for you too!!!! Hope you have a great day also.

Okay off to post some photos of the card comp. Nettie and Meg you can vote if you like and I will post the results up When we end the competition. Email your votes to me and I will make sure the others get them. I will put up the instructions for voting with the photos. Smile

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum