Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wednesday November 5th

+3
Meg
mary
Pat P.
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wednesday November 5th Empty Wednesday November 5th Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:34 pm

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good day everyone, morning and evening too. Depending where you are and when you are that you read this.
I have groceries today and then busy with my cards. On the assembling part as I have loads of toppers painted up now. Smile
Hope you all have a super day and Big hugs to all.

I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Wednesday November 5th Empty Re: Wednesday November 5th Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:19 am

mary

mary

Good morning all Smile

Work today so back later.

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

3Wednesday November 5th Empty For all who drop in Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:28 am

Meg

Meg

Hi Pat. 6pm here another fine day, still no rain.I have/hope to have someone come to do some watering soon.
We are now to be allowed to water our lawns, because if we do not use our water allocation, Melbourne will take it from us.Melbourne have been able to water their lawns
cherbino( Do you have a shorter name?
You mentioned the Australian Country/Bush
some places have been known to get rate notices for water, mail delivery and such , when those services do not exist.
But you have to be a quite away
out in the Bush for that. Where I live we used to be able to use the raw water, from the river unfiltered for free. now they charge us for it, in fact I expect like for you, the Councils charge for everything they can think up.
It is month tomorrow since I fell, during that time I have not been able to achieve much, except read a lot .Ruth Rendell,Kathy Reichs,Patricia Cornwel. Sue Grafton. to mention few.
Hope you all have a nice day. Meg

4Wednesday November 5th Empty meg Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:46 am

cherubino86

cherubino86

My real name is Ann - I get called cherub by the original ebay group - might be something to do with my generous curves Laughing , or it might be them shortening my ebay signin name, which is Cherubino, after the character in the Mozart opera.

I don't know where this ex-colleague's 'beach hut' was, but from what you said about being charged for utilities that weren't provided, that sounds like the kind of problem she was talking about!

Sounds as if you're having a rough time. But I like your choice of reading material. I don't read Sue Grafton, but all the rest I wait with baited breath for the next book.

5Wednesday November 5th Empty Re: Wednesday November 5th Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 am

shelagh

shelagh

Morning /Evening all Smile Smile

Meg hope you feel better soon,
I have a brother that lives up on the Gold Coast Smile

Food shopping todo today so we can eat tonight,lol

Have a great day all whatever your plans

6Wednesday November 5th Empty Re: Wednesday November 5th Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:50 am

NettieP

NettieP

G'day girls,
Almost time for this little black duck to head off to bed...close to midnight here now.

PatP: hope that you enjoyed your grocery shopping I know how much you like doing that...hahaha

Meg: sorry that I missed your instant message you sent me earlier this morning...I wasn't actually on the computer till later on this afternoon. Would have to have been a first for me for weeks...I'm usually always hanging around here on the computer. Hope that you're feeling better soon. I haven't watered my garden by hose ever since they brought in the water restrictions quite a few years ago...most of my little fiddly plants died but the robust ones mostly Australian natives survived so I've got loads of them now. Other plants like Gazanias self seeded - free plants yeah!

Going to play tennis tomorrow morning for 1hr instead of Friday as Christopher (my son) has a University exam on Friday. Hopefully it won't be as hot as last week - 36+ on the court...ahhhh

Take care all
NettieP flower

http://nettiepfromaustralia.blogspot.com/

7Wednesday November 5th Empty Re: Wednesday November 5th Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:31 am

Linda*C

Linda*C

Afternoon all

Patp, have you got over your trip to London? How can you be too old for all that gallavanting? you are still so young! Laughing

Almost home time here, taking five minutes for myself!

Hoping to get and play with my crafting stuff now Brian has finished writting his book! I can now reclaim the desk that I normally use. Twisted Evil

Naomi is doing really well with her driving lessons, she has booked her Theory test, that is in a weeks time, then it will be the actual driving test, but have to pass the theory before booking the other test.

Have a good evening all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum