Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wednesday November 12th

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wednesday November 12th Empty Wednesday November 12th Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi Everyone. Hope you all have a great day/evening. Going to work on cards here all day I think. I have quite a few ready to assemble I think. Also Linda is dropping by after work for a bit of a craft and chat. LOL

((((Marc))))) I like you addition to Nettie's recipe. I may have to try those sometime soon. How did the lesson with Stephan go??? I did my first jam sponge the other day in the microwave. YUM!!! Especially with custard on it.

Meg, Ohhhhh now I am getting hungry. LOL That sounds like a really nice dinner. Hope the talk was as good. I know the chatting will have been fun. I wonder if they want you there at the auction to make decisions. And they could let you decide if it goes at a lower price to sell it then. I think you need to becareful and think before getting caught up in the auction fervour. I know you will keep your head about you, but don't want to see them bullying you either. Big hugs. I wonder if it wouldn't be best to take a friend along with you.

Hi Ann, I heard that about the QE2!!! How did they get her off? was it as simple as wait for the tide to come in? Or did they have some tugs out pulling her off? I personally am trying hard to keep busy making cards rather than buying anything else to add to the stash I already have. I did buy some red and green card as I have run out of those colors for my cards at this time of the year. LOL

Shelagh and Mary, hope you both have really good days today. Big hugs!!!!

Linda, see you soon. Smile

Well all, off to finish my coffee and get some vitamins. Feeling a little run down and that could be the problem. Big big hugs to you all!!!!
Patxxxx I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Wednesday November 12th Empty Re: Wednesday November 12th Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:13 am

shelagh

shelagh

Morning Pat:)

Looks like it's nice outside today, but I have't been out yet Smile

I've decided to do the inserts on the cards I made yesterday rather than all together when I'm finished, it really is a job I don't enjoy Sad Sad

I take a multi vitamin all year round Pat and add a codliver oil capsule at this time of year, I really do feel much better for taking them Smile Smile

Right must go and get Tony sorted as he's back to college today

Have a good day all

3Wednesday November 12th Empty Re: Wednesday November 12th Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:38 am

cherubino86

cherubino86

Hello there everyone.

The QE2 was pulled off by tugs, Pat - would have been jolly embarassing if they'd not been able to refloat her for a few hours- they had so many 'last day' events planned including a special service of remembrance with the Duke of Edinburgh. She's on her way now... another liner turned into a hotel. I wonder what will happen to all these floating gin palaces that have been built recently when the passengers are no longer there to fill the cabins? I'd have thought that cruises would be one of the first areas to suffer from the economic downturn.

Sheila - I'm like you- I don't like making inserts. I often cheat and cut a rectangle of white or cream card if the main card colour is a dark one, then I corner clip it and stick it in. I know that's not what you're supposed to do but it works for me!

Off to walk the dog as it's sunny and currently dry out side.

Have a good day, everyone.

Ann

4Wednesday November 12th Empty Re: Wednesday November 12th Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 am

shelagh

shelagh

Inserts done, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

time for some dinner now me thinks Smile

5Wednesday November 12th Empty HI GANG Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:36 am

hollowayhandbag

hollowayhandbag

COOKING WITH STEPH IS ALWAYS FUN OR SHOULD ISAY COMIC FIRST HE INSISTS ON WEARING SOME SORT OF OUTFIT LAST NIGHT I WAS TREATED TO HIS NEW BONNETT IN THE SHAPE OF A JAM TART (JOHN MAKES THEM FOR HIM )AND OF COARSE HIS NEW ORANGE AND LIME GREEN POLYESTER 1970'S NIGHTIE HE STARTS OF WELL BUT GETS WAY LAID BY THE SLIGHTEST THING LOL BUT HIS FUN TO WATCH I DID NOT TELL HIM THE PUDDING COULD TAKE 2AND HALF HOURES TO STEAM OTHER WISE HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP AND I AM GLAD HE DID NOT AS THEY BOTH TUNED OUT WELL WE HAD SOME WITH CUSTARD AND THE BREAD PUDDING WE CUT UP AND STORED HE TOOK SOME HOME WITH HIM BY BOOKS ON POP UP CARDS CAME TO DAY SO SHELL HAVE A READ LATER PAT I AM TIERD TO DAY JUST WORN OUT I THINK OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING STEPH DO TWO HOURES OF SWAN LAKE WHILE THE PUDDINGS COOKED THAT WORE ME OUT MY TUMMY HURT FROM SO MUCH LAUGTHING HE REALY IS THE BEST TONIC AND A FRIEND YOU COULD HAVE GORD NOWS WERE I WOULD BE IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIS DAILY HELP HE NEVER DOWN OR BLUE AND NEVER MOANES HE ANT NORMAL BUT THATS WHY I LOVE HIM TAKE CARE ALL BIG LOVE MARC Razz Cool Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum