Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thursday 4th December

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thursday 4th December Empty Thursday 4th December Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:17 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good morning all. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Brian and I are off to a friends house for lunch today. I did manage 3 cards yesterday, but I did put together loads of toppers ready to go. Smile I really do need to start much earlier next year. LOL

Shelagh, did you remember what it was yet? Hope you have a good day there hun. Big hugs!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Okay off to get my breakfast now.
Chat with you all later. Smile
Patxx I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Thursday 4th December Empty Re: Thursday 4th December Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:20 am

Meg

Meg

Hi Pat and anyone else that pops in.
My right side much better, but still hurts but do not need a stick now.
Have been going out a bit more.
I went to a organ recital at the Anglican church, Saturday evening, supper afterwards.
Monday I went to the Innerwheel Christmas luncheon.
Today Basil took me to the Winery for lunch, Had Barrumundi and then a selection of poached fruits and ices, the manager brought me a berry and yoghurt on a stick. um nice. Basil cannot eat anything with dairy in it so did not have to share. lol.
You would have loved seeing all the Kooaburras on the gum tres, wished I had taken my camera. The waiter had to throw them some fish , so they did not dive for our Barrumundi.
Saturday, I am going with two friends to a Christmas market (a few miles away from here),I have never been there before.
Monday another Christmas luncheon this time at the Golf Club. (given for war widows by Legacy,) about 300 of us.
I have never been to one. although I was entitled to, because of being widowed before.
I got got fed up of being almost a recluse, and decided I had to get out and make things work for me.
Still no sale , have had to put the price down, so do not know what will happen now.
Hope you enjoyed your lunch today.
Hugs to all Meg

3Thursday 4th December Empty Re: Thursday 4th December Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:40 pm

shelagh

shelagh

Evening all:)

Hope you enjoyed your lunch Pat Smile Smile
Yes I finally remembered what it was Shocked Shocked
I need to pick up a prezzie for the dog groomer Very Happy

Meg you sound really busy, enjoy yourself and be careful not
to over do it Smile Smile

Tony's watching football on tv tonight
so I'm going to make a cup of tea and enjoy 5mins peace

4Thursday 4th December Empty Re: Thursday 4th December Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 pm

NettieP

NettieP

Hi all,

Where has the year gone?

I've been busy writing out Christmas cards & mailing them. I put up the tree & also decorated it & the lounge room. I still want to wash the windows sometime before Christmas too they're quite filthy. Doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

Meg: wow, glad to see that you're keeping busy. Shame your house hasn't sold yet.

Baby boy started his 8 week internship this week at KPMG (large accountancy firm in Sydney).

Today for the first time ever in my life I'm going to play tennis with John (my hubbie)...hahaha...not sure how that is going to go!

Take care all
NettieP santa

http://nettiepfromaustralia.blogspot.com/

5Thursday 4th December Empty Re: Thursday 4th December Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:35 am

mary

mary

Hope the tennis game was good, Nettie.

hope you have more luck with house ,Meg.

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum