Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thursday 13th November

+2
shelagh
Pat P.
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thursday 13th November Empty Thursday 13th November Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi all, How are you all doing?
Still busy here working on Cards. LOL I think I will be busy working on them upto Christmas and beyond.

Meg all the best for tomorrow. Hope you get a really really good price hun. Big hugs.

Nettie if you pop in Hi!!! Hope all is well there.

Ann, Mary and Shelagh hope you all have a lovely day. Smile

(((((Marc)))))

Linda, thanks for dropping by yesterday. Smile I enjoyed the chat and hope we can get together sometime and do some crafting again. You always come up with cool ideas for cards. Smile

Okay back to some more painting here, even before breakfast. LOL

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Thursday 13th November Empty Re: Thursday 13th November Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:24 am

shelagh

shelagh

Morning
..................flying visit as I'm back on the nursery run this morning

see you all later

3Thursday 13th November Empty Re: Thursday 13th November Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:23 am

hollowayhandbag

hollowayhandbag

HI GANG JUST A QUICK ONE SHELAGH A MILLION THANK YOUS FOR THE CRAFT BITS FOR THE GIRLS THEY LOVE THEM YOU WILL NEVER NO HOW MUCH JOY YOU HAVE BROUGHT IN TO PEPS LIVES AND HOW THAT JOY WILL BE PASSED ON SO THANKS HUN LEFT MESSAGE IN GROUP UNDER I'AM BACK AGAIN THREAD WELL GIRLS HAVE FUN OF FOR A COFFEE BIG LOVE MARC cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

4Thursday 13th November Empty Re: Thursday 13th November Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:33 pm

shelagh

shelagh

Glad they were of some use Marc Smile Smile Smile
enjoy

5Thursday 13th November Empty Re: Thursday 13th November Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:50 pm

cherubino86

cherubino86

Sorry I'm late today. It's been a strange day - I seem to have beeen busy all the time but have little to show for it.
Anyhow, 'Little Dorrit' is on in fifteen minutes and then I think an early night is called for as I have now had two decent nights' sleep in the last 12.

Marc, I've just read your account of cooking steamed pudding with Stephan.
Someone said ages ago that you should wrote a book - they are right. You have such a wonderful turn of phrase but view everything with an amused an tolerant outlook.

Off to set up the recorder for the Dickens serial.

Have a wonderful evening everyone and sleep well.

Love,
Ann

6Thursday 13th November Empty just testing Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:23 pm

whizzy

whizzy

just trying to see if posting pictures here is the same as in the ebay group

flower

7Thursday 13th November Empty Re: Thursday 13th November Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

NettieP

NettieP

Hi all,

PatP: yes all is well with me...I just haven't been bothered much with the computer...well actually I've been playing on a puzzle site doing cryptic crossword puzzles. Then I've also been going for walks each afternoon with Christopher & this morning we played tennis again...thankfully my arm must be used to it now as it doesn't ache like it did the first week. It's a whooping 35+ degrees celsius here today too...HOTTER THEN HELL!!!!

Meg: Hope your Auction is a success today & you get the price you want or more for your home.

The cicadas are chirping very loudly outside today...we went for a refreshing swim in the pool when we returned from tennis so now I've got our sweaty tennis clothes almost finished in the washing machine to hang out to dry...shouldn't take too long to dry in this heat.

Take care all.
Nettie

http://nettiepfromaustralia.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum