Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

November 20th Thursday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1November 20th Thursday Empty November 20th Thursday Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:56 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi all!!!! Hope everyone has a lovely day and evening. Off to town to post the cards off to Patk. And of course our reward for walking in.... a Pizza. Smile Kinda defeats the purpose of walking in I suppose, but we would have the pizza even if we road the bus. LOL
Still busy as ever making cards here. Not sure if I will be done by Christmas or not. LOL
Well there is always next Christmas I could start on too. Smile
I did get an email for some yummy looking Christmas food....
http://bbc-magazines.msgfocus.com/q/14tCbXHPC0KUoA/wv
I still haven't started a Christmas cake yet either.
Well big hugs all. Hope you have a lovely day.
Patxx I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2November 20th Thursday Empty Re: November 20th Thursday Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 am

cherubino86

cherubino86

Hope you had a good day, Pat. You always seem to be so busy. It's exhausting reading about it!

I'm finishing off wrapping presents and sorting them out into appropriate piles. Then there's the cheques to write for the teenagers - then I still have the calendars to finish. Ever wished you hadn't started a project?

Meg - yummy. (Loves fresh cherries.) This time of year the only ones we can get are flown in from somewhere and they don't taste the same as home grown.
It's a bit like the strawberries. English ones taste gorgeous - Dpanish ones are large and red and look really lush, but taste of cotton wool.
Roll on the fruit picking season.....

Off to put the finishing touches to tea for my other half......

Have a wonderful evening and a restful night.
Love,
Ann

3November 20th Thursday Empty Re: November 20th Thursday Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:33 pm

shelagh

shelagh

Evening all:)

Having real problems with ebay tonight:(

but have managed to vote Smile

4November 20th Thursday Empty Re: November 20th Thursday Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:10 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi Ann, you sound pretty busy there too!!! LOL Smile And you have the added bonus of a dog to take on walkies!!! I wish we had a dog. Sad Jingles and cheeky aren't too keen on going for walkies. LOL

Thanks Shelagh. Smile I plan to do a tally today of the votes so far. I still have to vote myself. I try to delay a bit so that way I might forget whose cards are whose. LOL But it doesn't work. I have a really hard time voting as I think they are all good and each one is special. Because each is a part of my friends work and to me that is special. Smile Very hard to pack them all off to Patk. LOL But at least I have the photos. Smile

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum