Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday 17th November

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monday 17th November Empty Monday 17th November Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:59 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good morning/afternoon/evening all. Smile
Hope you have had a great day. Off to take Brian to the docs this morning for his flu jab and then back home to start photographing the cards for the competition. I was going to do it yesterday, but ran out of time and daylight. LOL So will do it once we get back, also waiting on two more to come today.

Meg, that reminds me I must order my plum tree!!! I keep forgetting to do that. I guess partly because I am not sure what one to go for. LOL Either a mini one or a dwarf tree. We only have a small place for it. I may opt for one of each. LOL That way they can cross pollenate each other.

Nettie well done on the tennis. I would be so sore afterwards. And probably not able to walk afterwards. LOL

Ann the jelly sounds really lovely!! Oh I would love to make some more plum chutney. I am even thinking of buying some plums at the shop to make some. LOL It is lovely.

Linda, tell Nomes well done!!!! Smile And best of luck on the driving. Big hugs to you and Brian as this is a worrying time coming up. I know it was for me for ages afterwards.

Well girls I need to get going and get my shower before heading out. Have a great day!!!
Big hugs to all!
Patxxxx

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Monday 17th November Empty Re: Monday 17th November Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:40 am

mary

mary

Good morning, Pat and everyone Smile

Washing's out need to sort kitchen then going to try to get a few cards done.

Well dome Nome cheers

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

3Monday 17th November Empty Re: Monday 17th November Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:08 pm

shelagh

shelagh

Evening all:)

Had a mad day here with one thing and another
really feel as though I haven't had a break when Lynze
has to work Saturdays, so I think an early night is called
for,
See you all tomorrow

Sponsored content