Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday 22nd November

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday 22nd November Empty Saturday 22nd November Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:52 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi all. Just did a tally of the votes for the card competition. Smile That is now caught up. So back to making more cards here and also baking some biscuits. I plan to make some snickerdoodles and some gingersnaps today. Taking them to the doo tomorrow in London. Brian keeps saying the pub will throw us all out for bringing our own food. LOL Oh well.
Hope the weather holds for it. But the forecast isn't good. Something about freezing rain and snow. grrrr.

Well got ready to go to bed last night and poor Jingles had been in a fight. We had blood all over the place. So far it looks like he has the tip of his ear torn a bit. Glad that was all that happened. Going to have to keep an eye on him. I don't know why he has to fight. Grrrr. Guess he is defending his territory.

Well I hope you all have a super weekend!!! Big hugs to all.
Patxx I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Saturday 22nd November Empty Re: Saturday 22nd November Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 am

Linda*C

Linda*C

Morning Pat and all to follow Smile

wow were did the week go? was going to put the xmas light up on the house this weekend but hubby has gone out for the day to give a friend a hand moving equipment! So it will have to wait till next weekend now Crying or Very sad

Nomes driving test is now booked for in a week and a halfs time!

Have a good weekend all.
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum