Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday November 15th

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday November 15th Empty Saturday November 15th Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:14 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good morning/day/evening all.
Hope you all have a super day.
In case you all ever break your Cuttlebug plates. Prit super gel and some rubberbands work wonders to help you glue the plate back together!!! Smile
I got an order for some more Christmas cards. But I am in a quandry as I don't know how many goes in a pack and what to sell them for. I usually let the girls I send them to worry about all that. LOL Generally they are packaged up as individual cards, but I could do a pack. Should I let the person just pay what ever as the money will be going to charity? Help!!! LOL

Meg, Sorry your house didn't sell hun. But then again I am so happy you didn't let it go for nothing. As you have such a lovely place there. And I would hate for you not to get what it is worth.

Well gang I am making this short and getting back to the cards. I think I will need to get up early this week and stay up late to get the cards all done. Smile Have a great weekend all!!! I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Saturday November 15th Empty Re: Saturday November 15th Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:02 am

cherubino86

cherubino86

Morning Pat.
I've sort of put up a reply on the main CFA site about the card quandary, but I've just had a thought.
Last year I made cards and sold them at a car boot sale, giving all of the money to charity. I charged £1 each for them as that covered my costs and left a small profit, but I ended up way out of pocket as I didn't factor in other costs (rental of the site, for example!)
You won't have that kind of cost, but as in the shops a really nice card ( and we've seen yours, and they're fabulous)costs £2:50 I would suggest between £1:50 and £2:00 each. Folk like to think that they are getting a bargain so then if you package them into 5s that means that a pack will be either £7:50 or £10:00.
All depends on how elaborate they are and how much time they take.....

3Saturday November 15th Empty Re: Saturday November 15th Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:12 am

Linda*C

Linda*C

Morning all Smile

4Saturday November 15th Empty Re: Saturday November 15th Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 am

mary

mary

Morning all Smile

make sure you don't underprice youe self Pat.

I tihnk Ann's prices sound reasonable . You could always say something like £1.25 each £6.00 for a pack of 5........that's pretty low tho

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

5Saturday November 15th Empty Re: Saturday November 15th Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:58 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Thanks Girls!!! I will let you know how it goes. Smile

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum