Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuesday November 25th

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuesday November 25th Empty Tuesday November 25th Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well. Still a little fuzzy headed, but think it may well be a touch of a cold coming on. LOL Oh well. I haven't time to have a cold.

Linda hope you have fun on Music Day!!! Smile

Shelagh, I am gonna be sending a check to Jill this week from the galaxy lot. Smile

Meg, hope you are doing okay. Sorry I keep missing you on the chat thing. I do enjoy chatting with you.

Hope you all have a really great day. I think Brian and I are off to the dreaded grocery store today. Sad And I will see if I am up for a walk or not after that.

Was a bit excited last night on the galaxy site. We have been asked to supply some possibilities for them to look at with the Hubble Telescope. Very Happy I hope one of mine gets picked. Oh that will be really exciting. I will keep you posted. Smile
Well off for more coffee. Big hugs to you all. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Tuesday November 25th Empty Re: Tuesday November 25th Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 am

mary

mary

Morning, Pat and everyone Smile

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

3Tuesday November 25th Empty Re: Tuesday November 25th Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 am

Linda*C

Linda*C

Afternoon all.

Very quiet at my end of the scool this afternoon. All the kids are in the hall listening to House Music. So I am able to get on with things with no interuptions. another ten minutes and they'll all be out and off home!

Hope you're all having a good day?

Hugs

4Tuesday November 25th Empty Re: Tuesday November 25th Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:36 am

cherubino86

cherubino86

Afternoon all.
I'm sorry I haven't popped in for a few days - I just seem to have had too much to do...... ....and I'm still looking at a list that's as long as it wasa on Friday despite my not seeming to have stopped.

Ah well, they say a woman's work is never done!

Pat - the Hubble, eh? Sounds really exciting. You move in exalted circles these days!

I loved the look of the Aussie calendar, and the snowman style altered CD had me thinking of ideas for cards - I'm bored with the ordinary ones, but I've left it late this year and I think I've only got time to make fairly standard designs. This timenmext year I'll have them all done and dusted....

Wasn't that what I said last year?

Off to cook the evening meal.
Have a great evening everyone.
Love and hugs,
Ann

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum