Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Empty MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 pm

hollowayhandbag

hollowayhandbag

HI GANG HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL HAVE HOSPITAL TO DAY MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE A FEW CARDS OR HELP THE GIRLS WITH THEIR SCRAP BOOK LAY UPS GOING TO TEACH THEM HOW TO MAKE WATERFALL CARDS AND A SOMPLE POP UP CARD THAT THEY CAN ALSO USE ON THEIR PAGES THEY ARE MAKING CHRISTMAS PAST PAGES AT THE MO WE DID HALLOWEN AND BONFIRENIGHT SOME ARE STILL WORKING ON THEM AND NEED A BIT OF HELP SO I WILL DO WHAT I CAN WELL BIG LOVE TO ALL AND MAY YOUR DAY BE A DAY THAT BRINGS SMILES AND JOY TO YOU AND YOURS BIG LOVE MARC Smile Razz bounce sunny lol!

2MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Empty Re: MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:11 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good Morning Marc. Big hugs hun!!!! Hope all goes to plan at the Hospital. How are your ladies there doing for bits and bobs for the scrap books and cards? I can do some stamped bits and send to them if they could use them. Let me know and I can send them to you.

Meg, I will do. Still haven't tried it yet. I hope to maybe give it a go today. Smile I will post the chestnut recipes up too asap. Smile Thanks for them also!! Meg on the chat I think you have to log into it. Not sure why it would say you are disconnected. It says that on me, but once I hit the log on link it connects me. But there hasn't been anyone around to chat with lately. I think my timings with everyone are a bit off. LOL

Oh my Cuttlebug has been having a work out lately. I am cutting out bits and then stamping them. I got the wizard dies and they are brillant in it. I use the A B and C plates with them and they are great. Just basic shapes like ovals, circles, squares and rectangles. Plain and scalloped. But then you can cut the white ones out to stamp on then two more in larger sizes in colours for mini frames. They are looking really cool. I also splurged and got the ornament and the swiss dot folders. Smile So been using those a little too.

Well gang off to post up the recipes that Meg has sent me. Smile I will see if I can figure out the chat bit too. Big hugs to all!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

3MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Empty Re: MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:47 am

mary

mary

Afternoon all:)

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

4MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Empty Re: MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi Mary. Smile Hope you have a good day. Bit of an inside day here today. Did a bit of exercising and a shower and some cleaning. Even played with Cheeky a bit and gave him some exercise too. Laughing cat

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

5MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Empty Re: MONDAY 10TH OF NOVEMBER Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:44 pm

shelagh

shelagh

Evening all:)

Had a mad few days Sad , anyone want a OH mines going free

Then no trailblazers for Tony last friday,
they are putting automatic doors on at the front,
the workmen took the keys home with them so no one could get
in Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Tony was not impressed

I've spoken to Jill,[trailblazers] Pat and she's going to bring some info next week

Think the stress of the end of the week caused a beautiful migraine[not]
but at least I can see again now, and can catch up

Last edited by shelagh on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum