Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ann

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ann Empty Ann Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:39 am

shelagh

shelagh

The bumper pack of Christmas cards has arrived Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you so much:)

What can I send you in return, please

2Ann Empty Re: Ann Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:08 pm

cherubino86

cherubino86

I don't want anything in return, Shelagh.
I hope they raise a few pounds for the day centre funds.
Love Annxxxxxxxx

3Ann Empty Hello to all Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Meg

Meg

hello Shelagh and Ann and anyone to come.
Ann I did finish up looking at Taggart and then Murphy's Law. I like to look at the Bill, and other police shows.
We do no get much Trick and Treat in Australia,and we have very few children in the Street I live in, I was a bit worried last night as they were children I did not know and were very noisy. but hopefuly did no damage.
Do not get bothered here like we did in England with Carol Singers,maybe because our weather at Christmas time lol In England did not mind the church organised ones that knew the words. lol
Never got used to Christmas in hot weather, not at all the same to me.
Better get moving get my breakfast before the house viewing. Mad
Best Wishes to all. Margaret

4Ann Empty Re: Ann Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:00 pm

NettieP

NettieP

G'day girls,

Meg: I heard a small group of teenagers in my street last night. I closed the front door & ignored them when they rang the doorbell "trick & treating"...what on earth would I be able to give them?...I didn't have any lollies on hand & being here then on my own I was a bit worried as it was pitch black outside last night...it's just not done here in Australia...Halloween. I too was concerned that maybe something would get damaged by them running riot in the street. Everything seems to be ok though.

Thankgoodness it's cooler here today...only around 20 instead of yesterdays 36+...think I'm getting too old for the really steamy humid days...hahaha

Take care all
Nettie flower

http://nettiepfromaustralia.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum