Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday October 27th

+2
shelagh
Pat P.
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monday October 27th Empty Monday October 27th Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:08 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day. Still busy with some cards here. I have moved some stuff into the computer room so I can work on it between chatting and surfing. Smile

Looking like sunshine this morning here, but heard there are to be showers later. And it has turned cold. Brrrrr

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Monday October 27th Empty Re: Monday October 27th Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:24 am

shelagh

shelagh

Morning Pat and all to follow Smile

Wet here again this morning Sad BUT!!!!! I don't have togo out first thing as it's half term at Nursery Smile Smile Smile so a quick trip to the PO is planned for later

Enjoyed making Pk's cards yesterday, think my mojo is back Very Happy Very Happy shall make a start on my Christmas cards tonight whilst the goings good,lol

Have a great day all whatever your plans

3Monday October 27th Empty Good evening from Australia Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:51 am

Meg

Meg

Hi to all who read this.
Not much to say, but need the practise, hope this post is in the correct place.
Thank you Shelagh Mary and Linda for your Welcome.
Pat I have spent most of the day in bed, i think it works better to do that, keep getting told to keep using my leg, but find resting it better.
Hot and windy here today, played havoc with the roses.and dried everything out, Oh for some rain, even if it will turn the white roses brown.
Best Wishes to all. Margaret
flower[img][/img]

4Monday October 27th Empty Re: Monday October 27th Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:59 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Hi Shelagh, enjoy your day with the little ones. Smile

Meg, I would go with what your body is telling you to do. Have you tried heat and cold on it? But if you have broken something then I would think rest is best. Did the doc say anymore? Hope you get some rain there. You can have some of ours if you like. Smile Big hugs!!! Look after yourself there hun.

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

5Monday October 27th Empty Re: Monday October 27th Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:44 am

2665tracy

good morning all
off to shopping centre in about 15 mins with eldest need to get some larger envelopes and think only place i have seen them locally is whsmith then its back home to hoover and iron then hopefully i can make cards tonight back in work tomorrow boohoo

6Monday October 27th Empty Re: Monday October 27th Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:30 am

mary

mary

morning all Smile

Washing's out so few more jobs then who knows might get some crafting done Smile

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

7Monday October 27th Empty hello Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 pm

cherubino86

cherubino86

My first post on the new site/forum/webpage.... one of those is bound to be correct!
I'm looking forward to being able to spend ages exploring on it when my 'puter comes home.........
Right now I don't have a huge amount of time..... this one is needed for SERIOUS purposes.
Off to have a little explore before his lordship claims the machine back.
Nighty night, pals.

Ann

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum