Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday 14th of November

+2
shelagh
mary
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friday 14th of November Empty Friday 14th of November Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 am

mary

mary

Morning all Smile

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

2Friday 14th of November Empty Re: Friday 14th of November Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:22 am

shelagh

shelagh

Morning Mary and all to come Smile

Meg, hope all went well with the house Smile Smile

No plans as yet for the day, so will just pop washing in drier, put the next lot on and then go with the flow Smile Smile

Have a lovely day whatever your upto

3Friday 14th of November Empty Re: Friday 14th of November Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:30 am

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Awwwww that didn't work well..... LOL Was typing a post and it didn't post it. It went into Cyberspace. Sad

Good morning all!!!!

Hi Mary and Shelagh!!!!

((((Marc)))) Maybe someday we will be on chat at the same time. Laughing

Nettie, sounds like you have been doing loads of exercising there. Well done. I am getting out of it today. As I want to work on my cards. I busted my C plate on my Cuttlebug yesterday Crying or Very sad So have ordered a new one today. I tried gluing it back together, but don't think it will hold. Oh well.

Meg, I will be thinking of you today. Hope all goes well at the auction. Big hugs.

Whizzy, cool photo!!!

Well all still busy here working on Christmas cards. Hopefully the next lot will be done in time to ship out next week. Smile Big hugs to all that come in and have a super day all!!!!
Patxxxx I love you I love you I love you

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

4Friday 14th of November Empty HI GANG Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 am

hollowayhandbag

hollowayhandbag

hi gang going to have a think about what i can do with what i have got for the paper chain swap hope all are well and good luck meg speak soon big love marc Wink

5Friday 14th of November Empty Hello from Australia Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:00 am

Meg

Meg

Goodday. Mary. Shelagh Pat and Marc.and Nettie
Thank you for your good wishes on selling my house.
I went to the Auction today, with No great expectation's, and I was not dissapointed lol. Nothing at the Auction was bid for.
So now it will go on to the open market.
Emma, who has been my agent, has been very good, I was surprised , that when she dropped me home afterewards, she gave me a Thank you card, and the cutest little glass owl. ( I think she noticed I liked owls.lol) I would like to think that she iwould be the one who may eventually sells it for me.
As I expect in England not a good time to change your life style and need to sell your house'
.Friends in Melbourne cannnot sell their house either. they have lived for year's the same district, a lot of newish immigrants,live there and been looking at it..
The Government will give them a substantial first home buyers grant , also the interest here has now dropped to about 6% , the lowest for many years, but they seem to think that it is my friends duty to sell to them at a very low price.
It rained all last night and a great deal of the day. Great.
Better go to bed . Best wishes to you all . Meg

6Friday 14th of November Empty Re: Friday 14th of November Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 pm

mary

mary

(((Meg)))

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

7Friday 14th of November Empty Re: Friday 14th of November Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:28 pm

cherubino86

cherubino86

Good evening all.

Meg - good luck with selling your house. Things are difficult everywhere at the moment it seems and folk who are selling up are having major problems. I'll cross my fingers for you.

I'm rapidly running out of adrenalin (sad state of affairs given that it is a BIG charity night here in England - an annual telethon to raise money for disadvantaged children which I usually watch with enthusiasm. However, I think I'll turn into a pumpkin, like the coach in Cinderella, if I don't go to bed early this evening.
So I'll wish you all a lovely evening and a peaceful and restful night.
Love,
Ann

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum