Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to post a photo in the forum.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to post a photo in the forum. on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:25 am

Pat P.

To post a photo you can do it either by inserting your photos url from Photo bucket using the one that says IMG Code
or you can put it between [ img ] place photo url here [ /img ] Taking out the spaces. Use the square brackets with img inside it and then your photo url(address) and then more square brackets with /img in them after the address. This is the HTML code for posting photos here. I have turned the HTML editor on so you can use it here.

Another quick way to do that is to click on the image icon which is the third from the right that looks like a photgraph. It will put the img brackets up automatically for you and you just insert your photo url by pasting it inbetween them.
Let me know if you should need more help with this. The photo and disk I don't know what that is yet (4th from the right)

And apparently the film strip one you can insert video from youtube into your post. I haven't used this feature before either. So you can experiment with things and we can learn from each other. Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum