Crafting For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting For All

A place for friends to share crafting, fun and friendship

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuesday December 2nd

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuesday December 2nd Empty Tuesday December 2nd Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Pat P.

Pat P.
Admin

Good morning all!! Okay Paper chains are done and going in the post today. Now to get back to the cards. Shelagh you have done a super job getting the cards done and all with everything going on. Smile Big hugs hun.

Mary how is it going there? Have you seen the Magnolia stamps? They are soooooo cute. I splurged and asked Brian if I could order some. Probably a good thing they don't take paypal. LOL I have 4 and I just love them. Also been checking out Poppet's blog and some others from hers their cards are really cool.

Well I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to place an order with Toys R Us in the US only to get to checkout and find out they wouldn't accept my order. grrrrrrr why then do they have stuff set up for the US and UK etc. I even went with google check out. In the end I had to go through it all again and go with Amazon once I found what it was I was looking for. LOL I got Dory one of those Leap Frog Telephonics things and a Little peoples village. LOL I hope they get to her in time for Christmas.

Okay off now to get a few things done around here before Brian gets up. I am starting a new plan of trying to get up early and go to bed earlier. I have been staying up way too late here lately. LOL

Big hugs to all.
Patxxx

https://craftingforall.1forum.biz

2Tuesday December 2nd Empty Re: Tuesday December 2nd Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am

mary

mary

Morning all:)

Getting quite a few cards done ,Pat.
Should get more done today and need to make a few birthday cards.

http://thyroidpals.aforumfree.com/memberlist.forum

3Tuesday December 2nd Empty Re: Tuesday December 2nd Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 am

dwedsmum

Hello everyone
I am trying to make up my mind to do the ironing but am not really in the mood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum